- IDENTITY OF THE RESPONSIBLE PARTY
The website https://www.unicskin.com (hereinafter, the “Website“) is owned by the company UNICSKIN, S.L. (hereinafter, “UNICSKIN“), a limited liability company established under Spanish law, with tax identification number B-87759197 and registered office at C/ Francisco Gervás 14 – 1ºB 28020 Madrid, Spain, registered in the Madrid Mercantile Registry, Volume 35.663, Sheet M-640912, Folio 40.
- ACCESS AND USE OF THE WEBSITE
The User is aware and voluntarily and expressly accepts that the use of the Website is always under their sole and exclusive responsibility.
When using the Website, the User agrees not to engage in any conduct that could harm the image, interests, and rights of UNICSKIN or third parties or that could damage, disable or overload the Website, or in any way prevent the normal use of the Website.
UNICSKIN takes reasonably adequate security measures to detect the existence of viruses. However, the User should be aware that security measures for computer systems on the Internet are not entirely reliable, and therefore, UNICSKIN cannot guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements that may cause alterations to the computer systems (software and hardware) of the User or their electronic documents and files contained therein.
- WEBSITE CONTENTS
UNICSKIN offers the User the possibility to:
- Learn about our history and the origin of our UNICSKIN products.
- Discover our UNICSKIN products.
- Purchase our UNICSKIN products.
- Receive commercial communications, newsletters, offers, notices, and any other information that may be of interest about UNICSKIN products and services.
- Contact us through our “Contact” form.
In compliance with the provisions of the European Data Protection Regulation and other applicable regulations on data protection, UNICSKIN informs the User of the Website of the existence of personal data databases under the responsibility of UNICSKIN where data collected through the Website is stored.
- INDUSTRIAL AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The User acknowledges and accepts that all the content displayed on the Website, and especially designs, texts, images, logos, icons, buttons, software, trade names, trademarks or any other sign susceptible to industrial and/or commercial use are subject to Intellectual and Industrial Property rights. All industrial and intellectual property rights over the contents and/or any other element inserted on the page, which are the exclusive property of UNICSKIN, who has the exclusive right to use them in economic traffic. Therefore, the User undertakes not to reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or communicate publicly, transform or modify such contents, indemnifying UNICSKIN from any claim arising from the breach of such obligations.
The contents, texts, photographs, designs, logos, images, computer programs, source codes and, in general, any existing intellectual creation on this Website, as well as the Website itself as a multimedia artistic work, are protected as copyright by the legislation on Intellectual Property. UNICSKIN is the owner of the elements that make up the graphic design of the Website, the menus, navigation buttons, HTML code, texts, images, textures, graphics and any other content of the Website or, in any case, has the corresponding license for the use of such elements. The content provided on the Website may not be reproduced in whole or in part, transmitted, or recorded by any information retrieval system in any form or by any means unless prior written authorization is obtained from UNICSKIN.
Likewise, it is prohibited to delete, circumvent and/or manipulate the “copyright” as well as the technical protection devices or any information mechanism that may contain the contents. The User of this Website undertakes to respect the rights set forth herein and to avoid any action that could harm them, reserving in any case UNICSKIN the exercise of any means or legal actions that correspond to it in defense of its legitimate industrial and intellectual property rights.
- USER’S OBLIGATIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE WEBSITE
The User must also:
- provide themselves with all the technical means and requirements necessary to access the Website and use the services available through it; and
- provide accurate information when completing their personal data through the forms contained on the Website and keep it updated at all times so that it responds, at all times, to the User’s real situation. The User will be solely responsible for false or inaccurate statements made and for the damages caused to UNICSKIN due to the information provided.
The User must also refrain from:
- Access or attempt to access restricted resources or areas of the Website, without meeting the conditions required for such access;
- Cause damage to the physical or logical systems of the Website, its suppliers or third parties;
- Introduce or disseminate computer viruses or any other physical or logical system that is susceptible to cause damage to the physical or logical systems of UNICSKIN or third parties;
- Attempt to access, use and/or manipulate UNICSKIN’s or other Users’ data.
- Reproduce or copy, distribute, allow public access through any mode of public communication, transform or modify the contents, unless authorized by the holder of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted;
- Delete, hide or manipulate notes on intellectual or industrial property rights and other identifying data of UNICSKIN’s or third parties’ rights incorporated into the contents, as well as technical protection devices or any information mechanism that may be inserted into the contents;
- Obtain or attempt to obtain the contents by using means or procedures other than those made available to them for this purpose or expressly indicated on the websites where the contents are located or, in general, those commonly used on the Internet that do not entail a risk of damage or disablement of the Website and/or the contents;
- In particular, and without limitation, the User undertakes not to transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties information, data, contents, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and/or image files, photographs, recordings, software and, in general, any kind of material that:
- In any way, oppose, belittle, or violate fundamental rights and public freedoms recognized by the constitution, international treaties, and other applicable laws;
- Induce, incite, or promote criminal, denigrating, defamatory, violent, or generally illegal actions that go against morality, generally accepted good customs, or public order.
- Induce, incite, or promote discriminatory actions, attitudes, or thoughts based on sex, race, religion, beliefs, age, or condition;
- Incorporate, make available or allow access to products, elements, messages, and/or services that are criminal, violent, offensive, harmful, degrading, or, in general, contrary to the law, morality, generally accepted good customs, or public order;
- Induce or may induce an unacceptable state of anxiety or fear;
- Induce or incite to engage in dangerous, risky, or harmful practices for health and psychological well-being;
- Be protected by legislation on intellectual or industrial property owned by UNICSKIN, without authorization for the intended use;
- Be contrary to the honor, personal and family privacy, or image of other Users;
- Constitute any kind of unauthorized advertising;
- Include any kind of virus or program that may interfere with the normal operation of the Website.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
UNICSKIN will ensure, except in cases of force majeure, the proper functioning of the Website, avoiding technical problems and any other action that may limit and/or partially interrupt the possibilities of use by Users.
UNICSKIN does not guarantee continuous access, nor the proper viewing, downloading, or usefulness of the elements and information contained on the pages linked to this Website, and which may be impeded, hindered, or interrupted by factors or circumstances that are beyond its control. UNICSKIN is not responsible for the decisions that may be made as a result of accessing the content or information offered through such linked sites.
- Interference, interruptions, failures, omissions, telephone breakdowns, delays, blocks, or disconnections in the operation of the electronic system, caused by deficiencies, overloads, and errors in the lines and telecommunications networks, or by any other cause beyond the control of UNICSKIN.
- Illegitimate intrusions through the use of malicious programs of any kind and through any means of communication, such as computer viruses or any others.
- Inappropriate or inadequate use of the Website.
- Security or navigation errors caused by a malfunction of the browser or the use of outdated versions of it;
- UNICSKIN excludes any responsibility for damages of any kind that may be due to the improper use of the freely available services and use by Users of the Website. Likewise, UNICSKIN is exempt from any responsibility for content and information that may be received as a result of an illegal or incorrect use of such services.
- UNICSKIN’S INDEMNIFICATION
The User shall defend, indemnify, and hold UNICSKIN harmless from any damages and losses arising from claims, actions, or demands by third parties resulting from their use of the Website. Furthermore, the User agrees to indemnify UNICSKIN for any damages and losses resulting from their use of “robots,” “spiders,” “crawlers,” or similar tools employed for the purpose of collecting or extracting data or for any other action on their part that imposes an unreasonable burden on the Website’s operation.
Access to the services or content provided through the Website is solely the responsibility of the Users. In the case of minors or incapacitated persons, the responsibility shall lie with their parents, representatives, or legal guardians, who must accompany, supervise, or take appropriate precautions during their navigation of the web pages.
- CHANGE OF CONTROL
In the event that UNICSKIN is acquired or merges with a third party, UNICSKIN reserves the right to transfer its contractual position, as well as all personal data collected from Users as part of the merger, acquisition, sale or any other change of control.
- INTERNATIONAL USE AND LANGUAGE
Users’ use of the Website in a country other than Spain is their responsibility. The User alone is responsible for complying with the laws of the countries from which they access the Website.
- NULLITY AND INEFFECTIVENESS OF CLAUSES
- APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
- CONTACT INFORMATION
To contact us: